Monday, February 9, 2015

Birthday Bash!

A little girl we know is turning two this month. She's the first grandchild of friends. I know Grandma and Grandpa will enjoy celebrating with her. I used the Birthday Bash Speciality Paper from the Occasions catalog for the two corner squares. This is one of the two sheets in the package that are one-sided embossed gold foil. It's hard to tell on the photo but some of the little sprinkles are gold foil embossed. Pretty paper! For the center square, flame tips and little heart (from Owl Builder Punch) I used a piece of gold foil sheet. The Cupcake Builder Punch makes for a quick focal point. The stamp set is the retired Create a Cupcake but check out the new Cupcake Party set in Stampin' Up!'s big catalog. One of my nieces introduced me to this sketch design and I've been having lots of fun with it.
Here's a fun valentine I made using the same sketch.
Lots of retired product on this one; Oh, Whale! stamp set, and coordinating embosslit, Cloudy Day and Scallops embossing folders. The sentiment inside is "Whale you be mine?"  I'm hoping some little family members will get the pun.

No comments:

Post a Comment