Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Mini Treat Bag

 I have been having fun with the new Mini Treat Bag Thinlits from Stampin' Up! There are a lot of pieces in this package of thinlits to use with your Big Shot. In the photo above you see the little treat bags I made for the Confirmation Class. They'll get them on Wednesday. So, keep it a secret! I used the Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper that you can get free during Sale-a-Bration. I have searched and searched for my little cello bags and couldn't find them. So, made do with the little cello wrap that dimensionals come in. Good thing I don't throw much away! This time it paid off.
See the little framelit in the card photo. That comes in the Mini Treat Bag set. I rolled a piece of white card stock through the Big Shot 3 times repositioning the thinlit each time to make the three rows of hearts. It was eaiser than I expected to get the rows lined up. The thinlit leaves a little impression and I just lined the top of the thinlit with the bottom impression. The ribbon is from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack. And look at all the little hearts you get (see them scattered on the table surface)... I have hearts all over my work space! There is also a star strip thinlit; I'm thinking quick and easy masculine cards.
And here are some photos of some Valentine decorations I made for our Valentine Brunch at church.
I made little Valentines to sit on the tables next to the vases. The vases have little branches from our Red Twig Dogwood bushes in them. I used the scraps from the Valentines and some silver glimmer paper to punch hearts and hot glued them to the branches.
The two photos below are actually one project as it is two-sided. I used my Big Shot to make the smaller boxes; I had these precut and in my Melon Mambo scrap envelope. I honestly don't ever remember cutting them. Anyhow, I wanted to use the "B" and bumblebee stamp from the retired "Just Buzzing By" stamp set and needed a larger box; so I used my Gift Box Punch Board to make it. This was one of those late night, can't fall asleep ideas. Luckily I still remembered it this next morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment