Thursday, February 12, 2015

From the Garden

We are gardeners, so I couldn't pass up the Handpicked Framelits and From the Garden bundle in the Occasions catalog. Just too cute and I could see lots of possibilities for use for both cards, gifts and table decorations. This is a Valentine I'll be sending to another friend who is a real gardener; in fact she is a certified Master Gardener. Her yard is just beautiful! This bundle is one of this week's weekly deals!!!
I pulled out my Fringe Scissors to make the grass. And while I had them out I made this second card using some retired stamp sets and glitter brad. The petals are made with retired DSP using the heart from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. (Also used for red "flowers" in the top card.) I found the easiest way to make the flower was to adhere the bottom most heart to the paper, then add the brad and then arrange the hearts around the brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment