Tuesday, February 10, 2015

More Crazy About You

 Here's a cute card made using the Crazy About You Photopolymer stamp set and Hello You Thinlits. I also used my scallop punch and paper piercing tool (see the row of punched holes along the left side). The green leaves are stamped directly on the white card stock. The two flowers are stamped on a separate piece of card stock and punched with the Flower Medallion and the 1-3/4" scallop circle punches. The button is from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack and I used a black Candy Dot from the neutrals pack on the scalloped flower. If you haven't tired the Candy Dots in the big catalog you are missing out on a great product.
"Thanks" is one of the thinlits for use with Big Shot machine. So pretty; just be sure to add a layer of wax paper between the thinlit and card stock and it will pop right out of the thinlit with no tearing. I have also seen where people use a new dryer sheet but I've not found that to be necessary.
And here's another trick I learned from Mary Fish's blog... when using photopolymer stamps place then on the diagonal on your clear blocks and it's easier to get then straight. See the photo below. I saw her hint and thought, "Yeah right."  But gave it a try and it works! I can't explain it but I stamped "so much" for three different cards and each time it was straight as an arrow! I love reading other blogs and getting ideas and helpful hints.

No comments:

Post a Comment